Searching for whole life insurance quotes online is the most effective way of finding affordable deals. But it is worth buying this policy? Read more about 5 advantages of having whole life insurance:
1) Permanent protection. You will not have to worry no more about checking the expiration date or renewing the contract. Negotiations are a stressful process and not so many are thrilled to do it many times. Once you have signed it, whole life insurance is for life and the only thing you should worry about is paying the premiums in time.
2) Affordable premiums. There is a fierce competition between insurers and as a result, many companies have lowered the prices and provide bonuses to their customers. The rumor that whole life premiums are extremely expensive is exaggerated and with a simple mouse click you can check the prices.
3) Premiums kept at the same value. This is another advantage brought by whole life. Unlike term life policies, whole life keeps the premiums at the same price and you will know exactly how much you will have to pay the next month or the next year. So, this will help you in planning the budget and expenses in the near future. It does not matter if you get sick or older, the price remains the same.
4) You can use it as heirloom. Most individuals use whole life to save money and leave it as legacy to their spouse and children. In this way, they provide an income replacement and make sure that the family will cope well with their demise. You can specify how much of your savings will be used for funeral expenses, mortgage and other debts. Applying for life insurance demonstrates love and commitment to the ones you love.
5) Psychological comfort. Never neglect this component. We live in a very busy, stressful world, where everything is happening with faster and faster pace and we must adapt to it. A life insurance will make you feel safer and will provide much needed peace of mind.
Also, when traveling, make sure you and your family are insured against unexpected medical emergencies, with a full travel medical insurance. Follow this link to save up to 25% on your travel insurance.