For those that travel regularly, annual multi-trip travel insurance can be a cost-effective and convenient way to cover international and domestic trips. Frequent traveller policies provide cover for as many trips as you take for a period of 12 months (subject to per trip durations as described below), including both business and personal travel.
- Plan names and options may vary from one company to the next Select from the Top Plus Frequent Traveler Policy, the Mid Frequent Traveler Policy and the Basic Frequent Traveler Policy. IT’S ALWAYS ADVISABLE TO READ YOUR POLICY CAREFULLY AS DIFFERENT INSURANCE COMPANIES HAVE DIFFERENT REQUIREMENTS.
- Worldwide and domestic trips
Insurance for overseas travel as well as travel within your country. For domestic travel, the policy covers interstate destinations and intrastate destinations (minimum of 250km from home). (please check your policy as many different companies have different restrictions).
- Unlimited trips for 12 months
Provides cover for unlimited trips over 12 months up to a maximum duration per any one journey of 45 days for leisure and 90 days for business, with cover reinstated on the completion of each journey (excluding Personal Liability cover).
- Available to travellers aged under 75
Available to citizens and residents of a country aged under 75 years on the date the Certificate of Insurance is issued.
- Cover for spouse and dependant children
If Family policy purchased, includes cover for spouse (or legally recognized de facto) when travelling with you or independently of you, as well as cover for dependents under 21 covered while travelling with you or your spouse.
- Available with up to 25% discount, if you click on the link below
Request a quote to receive up to 25% discount on the premium. Click here now for your travel insurance discount.